Hey, Logan here,
Let me be clear…
It’s not that you can’t drop weight, shed belly fat or
get lean, toned, and fit at a fast pace, it’s doing it right AND making it sustainable.
So, to help you with that here are:
21 Reasons Why You May Not Be Dropping Weight (especially around the midsection)
1. You’re constantly changing things around
and not sticking to a plan (lack of consistency)
2. You’re impatient. Even if you have achieved rapid weight loss through a “quick fix”
– it’s unsustainable and you go on a roller coaster- your aim should be to lose 1lb to 2.5lbs
…maybe even 2.83lbs per week you can get away with- can you lose more?…
Of course, I’ve had clients drop much more in a given week, but IF your goal is long-term results and not some short-term quick-fix that may not last…
… I’d stick between the 1lb to 2.83lb range per week
Because it’s sustainable.
Meaning it’s results that will LAST.
And I hear ya…
“But this one thing I tried in the past I lost like 30lbs in a month”
My questions to you are:
How’d that ‘fast approach’ work for you long term?
Why didn’t the results stick?
and was that approach even enjoyable to you?
EVEN more important than ‘weight’ is inches dropped (inches dropped from the midsection, chest, sides etc)
AND liking how you LOOK AND FEEL (the way clothes fit, energy levels, confidence levels, progress photos etc)
3. You are not changing 1-2 habits at a time and taking on a huge chunk only to find it unsustainable. Prove to yourself you can do smaller things first and build up to more complex (or more habits at once)
Consider BIG results start with SMALL actions
4. You lack consistency with training and calorie intake. When both have huge variables
and no plan or consistency, you mustn’t question why you’re not getting results.
5. You take in too many calories in comparison to how many you burn (this is basic but one of the most important laws of
weight loss-it doesn’t matter if the food you are eating is quote on quote – “healthy”
5.1 you’re not eating enough calories…this is what a lot of ‘quick-fix fad’ diets preach… (the problem with this strategy is that it will result in wrecking your metabolism and hormones and will eventually get you to stall on your progress or worse..gaining back all the weight you lost and more) – plus, there’s a strong chance you won’t like the way you look when you take your shirt off with this approach
6. You don’t burn enough calories compared to how many you consume (this plays in line with #5)
7. You blame metabolism/advice/genetics before inconsistency and not eating in line with your goals.
8. You reward yourself with food rather than just enjoying opportunities to enjoy the food.
Instead of grabbing something that serves you and your goals, you grab the nearest thing that doesn’t fit your plan – this creates and reinforces binge behaviors.
9. You start using tools like thermogenic’s or crazy super low-calorie diets, Hardcore
‘Beast mode’ type training, etc… At the beginning for weeks, even longer, simple habit changes and
nutrition regulation along with ramping up simple resistance training is more than enough to see great changes.
10. You’re playing an ‘interested’ game rather than a COMMITTED game. Consider we get what we’re committed to… NOT what we’re ‘interested in.
Imagine being only “50” “60” or even “70” percent committed to an important relationship… how do you think that relationship will go?
The same thing applies to your body, health and anything else
for that matter
100% commitment = 100% results, period.
11) You’ve been convinced to believe that both carbs and fat are bad.
I’m here to tell you neither are bad…It just depends on the timing you have them. So you end up dropping
both too low, leaving you with hardly any calories or fuel to keep your metabolism going.
The question is just how much for YOU based on our lifestyle, goals, etc.
12) You keep looking for the best “fat burning program,” “fat burning supplement or “the secret fat burning diet”. There is training and there is food -how you eat and train will dictate how you drop weight and shed fat.
13) You follow a generic plan that isn’t fit for someone over 40. Your plan should be able to fit your lifestyle and work to balance out your hormones.
14) You are not accountable to anyone and keep asking yourself why you fall off from being compliant. Consider it’s easy to fail in private, but when you have someone in your corner holding you to a higher standard, that’s when the game (and your results) change for the better
15) You’re measuring outcomes, not actions.
You can’t always control outcomes because of genetics, variability, etc. but you can control the actions that lead you to the outcomes!
Focus on the things you DO on a daily vs. constantly stepping on the scale and losing track of the actions that achieve
Consider it’s your consistency to executing the right ACTIONS daily that will equate to your results in the end.
16) Not having a support group and positive environment. Consider your environment is everything along with the people that surround you and support you (or in many cases, you’re surrounded by people that DON’T support you – all the above will be hard to overcome in that type of environment).
17) You drink your calories. Most will drop weight if they cut down on the soda and especially the booze.
Don’t get it twisted…
I’m not saying you have to live like a monk…but you’ve got to be mindful of the liquid you’re consuming…
At least if you want a physical appearance that turns heads and the energy and sex drive you had in your early 20’s
18)You’re guessing on what to do and you lack true clarity on the right plan of action to take.
Consider guessing is one of the most costly behaviors you can have.
See, without clarity, you lack certainty.
And without certainty, you can pretty much kiss your goals goodbye.
19) You’re lacking QUALITY sleep and don’t have any systems in place to ensure you get a full night’s rest
Less quality sleep = More Weight Gain and More Energy Drain (and less mental clarity and focus…no bueno)
20) You’re not managing your stress levels (if your stress levels are through the roof then so are your cortisol levels…and high bouts of cortisol will basically make it nearly impossible to drop weight, especially from the belly)
21) You keep thinking about it…and telling yourself ‘tomorrow’ …but don’t ever start
Consider doing anything. (maybe even this here)
Regardless of what you choose to do.
Consider something is better than nothing.
In your corner,
Plus, whenever you’re ready here are a couple ways I can help you…
1- If you’re fed up with your clothes not fitting comfortably, sick of seeing the belly in the mirror and tired of feeling exhausted all the time and you’d like to learn about the LostFit Accelerated Method and how we help busy guys drop 12 to 34lbs of belly fat, transform the way their clothes fit and maximize their energy levels in just 12-24 minutes of your time, 4 days a week without fitness taking over your entire life in the process or having to step foot in a gym
simply CLICK HERE to learn more
2- If you’d like to be part of our next group of busy guys over 40 who are effortlessly shedding
belly fat, doubling their energy and boosting their self-confidence faster than anything
they’ve tried before so that you can feel like an absolute rockstar in both the boardroom and the bedroom…
Just reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Rockstar’ and I’ll shoot you over the details
3. Get access to my BRAND NEW FREE online training course showing you:
“How Businessmen Over 40 are Maximizing their Energy, Transforming the Way their
Clothes Fit & Dropping Belly Fat in Just 12-24 Mins a Day without Taking Over their Entire Life in the Process”
Click Here To Access The Free Training >>